The digital world is increasingly broad. In fact, a study by HootSuite, which was released in 2018, shows that more than 50% of the global population is online. Every day new companies, or already established ones, decide to join spaces 2.0. This is where the question arises as to why you need a website for your business. It’s easy! Being present on the web means greater reach.
With the use of a website, there are no limits, because the Internet is worldwide. That means that your market is not enclosed
In a web portal, you can upload all the information your client needs and in it give the reasons why they should work with you or why they should choose your services.
Here are some more reasons for having a website:
- Good presentation: having a website forces you to think carefully about what you do and, therefore, transmits confidence to users. With the creation of your website, you establish objectives, a fundamental tool to achieve good results.
- Transmit your brand: It’s important that your website reflects who you are and what you do. Remember that your website is like your digital business card and you can design it any way you like.
- Increase sales: a website doesn’t make sales by itself, but as mentioned before a website breaks barriers and has the potential to reach many people. With a good strategy and a lot of creativity, you’ll be surprised at what you can achieve on the internet. That is why it is important that you transmit what you do.
- Recommendations: imagine this situation: A client hired your services or bought something. A friend of that client liked it. It is much easier to recommend you by showing your website, than by giving your address and having the prospective customer get to you. Think that it could be a sale less.
- Sell online: why only stay with sales in stores? Many website creators, such as WordPress, allow you to incorporate online stores. It’s easy! One click and you already have a new sale.
The most important thing is that you do not limit yourself and be aware that if your company is not on the Internet, it most likely doesn’t exist to many people.
You may have sales, but they could be more. You do not need to invest too much to create a website, as you do with common advertising.
However, if you don’t know how to do it, it is better to hire someone who can capture all the ideas you have in mind. It is not an easy task, but the results are worth it.
If at this moment you are thinking that your company is still too small to be on the web, you’re sentencing your company to be forever small.
It is not necessary to have a big company to start working on its version 2.0. In fact, it is better to start as soon as possible. With time you will achieve great things. Why do you need a website for your business? To be much more visible!